Monday 28 November 2011

We went to college together!

I went to UCSI to complete my degree and shared a couple of classes with this next blogger.




Siew Ling & I ended up in the same group produce a TV commercial. Working on that assignment and sharing 5 days a week of classes brought us closer. Long after graduation we kept in touch online and shared lots of things about writing and the media. Over one of our random conversations on facebook, I told her about We Malaysia-There Is Hope, The Musical. I'm pleased that she shared the same sentiment with me about this project. She's our 4th blogger to give us a mention on BOTH her blogs:

http://www.alivenotdead.com/purpledreamland

AND

http://unicorn-haven.blogspot.com/

Thank you my friend :) Can't wait to see you at the show!

ps: There are 6 days left to the musical. Have you got your tickets?

e


We R Malaysia-There is Hope, the Musical is happening on:
Date: 4 December 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 8-10pm
Venue: Dewan Lee Choon San @ Wisma MCA Jalan Ampang

How to reserve tickets:
Call or Email PR Manager Erin Marie @ +6010-366 3445 / erinmarie@vip.net.my

How and where to collect tickets:
Collect your tickets within 45-minutes before the start of the Musical at the ticket/reception counter (the entrance of Dewan Lee Choon San @ Wisma MCA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment