Friday 2 December 2011

Malaysians That Inspire

There is one thing that keeps me living everyday. Inspiration. Doesn't matter if I haven't eaten or drank all day, inspiration is what keeps me ticking.

I was recently part of KLPac's Short + Sweet Malaysia 2011. Backstage, I met a whole bunch of incredible actors, writers and directors. Although it was a short weekend of performances, I managed to stay in touch with some of them including the below. Have a look at these two Malaysian's women that continue to inspire me.



Erna Mahyuni 
She is a columnist at The Malaysian Insider and editor at an awesome website called goreng.my
I've been reading her column for a long time now so you can imagine the quiet excitement I had when I met her in person. Of course I remained cool and compose but inside I was jumping with glee like a lil school girl!

If you want to feel life within yourself, if you want to feel you can change the world within your small tiny circle, read her columns on The Malaysian Insider and check out her website @ http://www.goreng.my/chill/article/mad-musical-december







Joanna Van
Joanna is my new favourite friend. She is super funny. I mean hilarious. Simply hilarious. I absolutely love hanging out with her. A multitasked individual, here are a few things she includes on her already impressive resume.

She is a writer. She works in Starbucks. She studies speech and drama part time. She acts. She's attends random parties with me. In a nutshell she's crazy and we love her for it!

Always writing from her heart, see how she looks at the world @ http://frickangel.livejournal.com/242213.html


Words can never match up or express the impact your friendship/materials/sharing have had on me. Can't wait to see what's in store for you guys in the future.

Thank you for being part of We R Malaysia-There Is Hope, The Musical.

From the one and only

e


We R Malaysia-There is Hope, the Musical is happening on:
Date: 4 December 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 8-10pm
Venue: Dewan Lee Choon San @ Wisma MCA Jalan Ampang

How to reserve tickets:
Call or Email PR Manager Erin Marie @ +6010-366 3445 / erinmarie@vip.net.my

How and where to collect tickets:
Collect your tickets within 45-minutes before the start of the Musical at the ticket/reception counter (the entrance of Dewan Lee Choon San @ Wisma MCA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment